SilcSkin Eye Pads
This product is only available to licensed professionals
please login or register below to get started.
Our Eye pads are specifically designed to prevent wrinkles, bags and crepiness under the eyes and the crow’s feet area. Made of 100% medical grade silicone, they contain no allergy causing latex, urethanes, or adhesives.
Size: One Pad set per box
DESIGNED BY TWO TIME EMMY AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST, CAMILLE CALVET
- Wash your face with a non-oily facial cleanser. Make sure your skin is free of any moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry face well.
- Remove pad from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Peel open Tyvek bag containing the pads. Remove pads from backing.
- The pads are self-adhesive. A pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30 days.Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area of the face. Using a fingertip, press down on the pad to smooth out the wrinkles underneath. You can put on the pad when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
- Remove the pads slowly in the morning in an upwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
- Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pad to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
- Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Our Facial pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pads are not transdermal.