SilcSkin Collette Pad – Neck
This product is only available to licensed professionals
please login or register below to get started.
Our Collette pads are specifically designed for the neck where sun exposure, aging and gravity wreak havoc on this area. They are very discreet to wear anytime of day. Made of 100% medical grade silicone, they contain no allergy causing latex, urethanes, or adhesives.
Size: One Pad per box.
DESIGNED BY TWO TIME EMMY AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST, CAMILLE CALVET
- Make sure the neck and chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers,sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry well.
- Remove pad from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Cut open poly bag containing the pad. Remove pad from backing.
- 3. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area of the neck or chest. You can put on the pad when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
- Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
- Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pad to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
- Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Our Collette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.