Zensa Numbing Cream
This product is only available to licensed professionals
please login or register below to get started.
Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA and Health Canada approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures including tattooing, laser hair removal, waxing, and injections.
- Maximum strength (5% lidocaine).
- No effect on ink – doesn’t include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral).
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA and Health Canada approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures including tattooing, laser hair removal, waxing, and injections. Also containing health conscious ingredients like purified water and Vitamin E, which provide anti-inflammatory properties, it has a neutral pH and is the most natural numbing cream on the market. Backed by a three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anesthetic available.
- As the most natural numbing cream on the market, the formula contains health conscious ingredients such as purified water and Vitamin E. Minimal filler ingredients results in no harmful chemicals touching the skin – only the purest 5% Lidocaine.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process.’
- Innovative formulation does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or end result.
- Federal Government Certification provides proof of its verified effectiveness.’
- Provides temporary relief of local discomfort associated with anorectal inflammation.
- Extensive product Research + Development ensures that the cream works quickly and lasts longer (30-45 minute absorption and lasts for over 3 hours).
- Backed by a 3 year shelf life, it is the most stable topical anesthetic available.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water
- Clean + Apply: Take a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab – important for max absorption. Apply a THICK layer of cream onto the skin evenly.
- Seal: Cover the area with an airtight dressing. Use Tegaderm or saran wrap. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Wipe: After 0-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for microblading), remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a physician
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away