Peter Coppola Professional A-Keratin Smoothing & Refinishing Treatment
This product is only available to licensed professionals
please login or register below to get started.
Our unique formulation of ceramides and amino acids creates a semi-permanent change to hair texture, eliminating frizz and adding strength while maintaining a gentle, non-disruptive low pH level. When applied to the hair, the formula gently penetrates the surface of the hair shaft, untangling the bonds while locking, smoothing, and sealing the surface to result in soft, shiny, smooth—and most importantly—strong hair, from the inside-out for up to 3 months. Nourishes, repairs, and shields hair with unique Alpha Keratin Blend that defends against the harmful effects of processing, heat styling, UV exposure, and daily styling. Formaldehyde-free, aldehyde-free, gas byproduct-free, and noncarcinogenic.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
$250.00 – $500.00
• a – Keratin (Alpha Keratin Repair System) blend of proteins, ceramides, botanicals and essential oils.
• Alpha Keratin or a – KERATIN is a blend of Hydrolyzed Keratin (and) Keratin, Ceramides, and Botanical Oils that make up what we call Alpha Keratin.
• This unique blend of keratin, ceramides and botanicals infuses the most power to aid in strengthening, adding shine and re-nourishing the hair.
• Updated Smoothing and Refinishing System that helps to preserve color treated hair.
• New advanced products to support our Smoothing and Refinishing System and Express Treatment.
• New packaging designed to be professional, chic and easy for stylist recommendation.
Ingredients: Water, Oxoacetamide Carbocysteine (and) Oxoacetamide Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin (and) Keratin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Denatured Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-53, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
10 oz., 24 oz.