Peter Coppola Keratin Treatment
This product is only available to licensed professionals
please login or register below to get started.
Peter Coppola’s Keratin Treatment with Keratin and Ceramide is a Formaldehyde & Aldehyde Free Treatment that doesn’t just smooth hair, it safely volumizes and restores it’s youthful look and texture for at least three months.
Legacy Keratin Concept Total Repair Keratin and Ceramide Formaldehyde & Aldehyde Free Treatment
Size: 3 oz.
Aldehyde-free & Formaldehyde-free Keratin Treatment
Coppola Keratin Treatment is a Aldehyde-free & Formaldehyde-free Keratin Treatment. This is the most versatile keratin treatment yet. It doesn’t just smooth hair; it safely provides the ultimate anti-aging boost, adds volume and restores hairs youthful look and texture for a minimum of 3 months. The sophisticated formula uses the highest quality of salon-safe ingredients, combined with a low pH mechanism to soften and smooth every hair type without the concern of harmful chemicals. Infused with vital Keratin amino acids and damage-reversing Ceramides, this revolutionary treatment protects against the most harmful environmental stressors including: over-processing from coloring or chemical services, heat styling, UV exposure and daily styling damage for stronger, smoother, and age-defying results.
• Sophisticated formula uses highest quality ingredients combined with a low pH mechanism to soften and smooth coarse hair
• Drastically reduces frizz
• 100% Formaldehyde-Free keratin treatment
• 100% Aldehyde-Free keratin treatment
• Leaves hair full-bodied and frizz free for up to 3 months
• Professional product only available at salons
Why your strands will love it: Coppola Keratin Treatment formula uses highest quality ingredients combined with a low pH mechanism to soften and smooth coarse hair. This revolutionary treatment protects against the most harmful environmental stressors including: over-processing from coloring or chemical services, heat styling, UV exposure and daily styling damage for stronger, smoother, and age-defying results.
Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodim Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil,
- SHAMPOO: Shampoo the hair thoroughly once with the Peter Coppola Keratin Clarifying Shampoo.If the client’s hair is heavily saturated with styling products, shampoo twice.
- TOWEL DRY: Towel-dry the hair well until there is no excess water (approx. 70% dry) Squeeze the hair with a towel and do not rub the hair in an abrasive fashion, try to avoid any unnecessary damage to the hair.
- APPLY (Part 1): Make sure your tools are laid out properly and are easy to access. Shake the Peter Coppola Keratin Treatment bottle well and pour 2 ounces of product into the tint bowl.
- APPLY (Part 2): Section the hair into 4 sections. Front hairline to the nape of the neck. Apex of the head to just behind the ear on each side of the head.
- APPLY (Part 3): After the hair is in “touch up” sections, starting in the back right section, pull down 1″ of hair and begin applying the product just off the scalp through the ends of the hair. Use a fine tooth tail comb to comb the product into each section.
- PROCESS: After the product has been applied, process the client’s hair according to the condition. As little as 20 minutes for hair that is damaged (bleached, double processed, heavily highlighted, or previously relaxed hair). Up to 50 minutes for hair that is virgin, very coarse, very thick, or has a very heavy curl pattern. Comb the hair smooth every five minutes of processing with your fine toothed comb.
- RINSE: Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clean from the hair (approx. 3 min.)
- BLOW DRY: Blow dry the hair 100% into desired shape with a round, vent or paddle brush. heavy curl pattern, use a round brush to increase tension on the hair – this will ensure a smooth result
- FLAT IRON: Section the hair appropriately for the flat iron portion in 4 sections “color touch up” partings. When flat ironing take a ⅛ inch sections starting at the nape and pass smoothly from the roots to the ends between 3 and 8 passes or until the hair is smooth and frizz free.